14.2.11

Oh heyy Guyss , Todayy ? er , tak sekolah because of  Cuti Sempena Maulidur Rasul :) Hope i spell correctly :) Hehe . Today , I woke up at 8:55 am , Then , I gayut with my friend's name ,,, err . I don't think so that you should know . Haha , We gayut about 1 hour 1 minute and 45 seconds kot . HA HA . Because , i was so boredd at that time -____- .  My parents were not at home . They went to Muar  beacuse , er tah lah . HAHA . While my siblingSSS were not at home to . I don't know where they gone except my brother . My brother went out at 11 something kot . My brother keluar with Kak Fir <3 HAHA , So , aku je lah kat rumah :) HOME ALONE , Not funny actually :) Okay , actually my motif is nak post something kat blog tapi tahu nak post apa . And , Todayy , mayb TAK LUNCH :) Yeyyyyyyyyyy ! Okayy , BODOH KAN FAZLYNN ? Kan kan ? Tak tahu nak post apa , post benda merepekk . Okayy okayy :) I think I'm done here :) KBoiiiiii :D

No comments:

Post a Comment