15.2.11

Hiiiii Guysss :)
Hihi , Todayy is Wednesday :D HIHI , Actually I'm bored right now because TAK TEXT DENGAN SIAPA SIAPA + TAK DAPAT GAYUT PAGI PAGI NIE :D Hahah , Actually every morning , i will text-ing with my friend or we will on the phone together . But today , KITE ORANG TAK DAPAT Text :( Hmm , Poor us :) Right ? Because His/Her Charger Rosak :D HAHAHA , And , I'm waiting for him to buy the new one . But , he/she said , he/she will buy next week . Bacause he/she had no money right now :) Hmm , I said okayy :( I will wait for him/her until we can start Texting again :) Hihi , okayy :) Ermm , today I woke up at 8:30am , to me it was to early :) Because I always woke up at 9:00am or 9:45am . HAHA . That's me . And , today , i have nothing to do :( Hmm , mayb , at 10 something i want to gayut with my friend  Aina Azman KOTTTT :) Because I miss her so much :( Hmm , Errrrrrr , Ehhh , today is Wednesday right ? Wowww ! I can't wait this night :) Yahoooooo ! HAHA . Not funny right ? Because you don't know what will happen tonight , Right ? HAHAHA :D , Eh eh , Hmmmm , My homework ? ! OHMYGOSHHHHHH ! Tak siap lagiii SCIENCE ! Hmm , NOOO :( :O . Hmmm , mayb after i post this , I will do my homework :) Hehehe :D I think I'm done here because I want to do my homework :) Hahaha , Biasalah , budak rajin :P Hahaha , JOKE JOKE , Bye bye :) Take care guysssss :) 


P.S. : Sorry for the grammar :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment